Ha Yeon Soo to make Japanese drama debut on NHK

Article: After closing activities in Korea and crossing over to Japan... Ha Yeon Soo cast in Japanese NHK drama as a lead

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+89] I can't stand her personality

[+79] She has that Harajuku face, which is probably why she also modeled in Japan back then

[+53] It's going to be lonely and competitive for her over there

[+40] She does have a face that can probably be successful in Japan

[+32] She's always been too haughty on SNS, which is a public platform. To make matters worse, she was behaving that way over false information that she gave out. I don't think she'll ever recover from the damage that did to her image. There are tons of celebrities who can replace her.

[+30] Why did she go to Japan again?
- [+6] Not popular enough here
- [+5] Because of those arrogant comments she made on SNS?
- [+19] I remember reading an article where her popularity wasn't growing in Korea, wasn't getting any work.. but she was getting opportunities in Japan and things have been working out (probably like a case of Choo Ja Yeon who found better fame in China)

[+7] I feel the vibes, good luck~~

[+5] Wishing our Turtle good luck

[+4] She signed with an agency in Japan last November

[+1] I wouldn't say she's a lead, she's more like a college friend of the lead..

[+1] She's always looked more Japanese to me, I think she'll fit in better over there

[+1] Her face kind of reminds me of Kim Taeri

-