Three Hybe staff under investigation for insider trading off confidential information of BTS hiatus

Article: Hybe staff caught selling stock after finding out of 'BTS hiatus'

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

[+563] This company has issues with everything but its artists

[+207] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's just great. What are they doing off the hard work of BTS' success? 

[+193] Hybe's just rotten to the core, aren't they?

[+108] I'm gonna be honest, I'd be tempted to sell too

[+84] This needs to be punished severely

[+72] So what happens, then? They have to give up all their money to stay out of jail? 

[+21] I'm sure the temptation to sell must've been strong since they knew that the prices would drop immediately after the announcement...

[+14] I wish BTS would just leave and set up their own company ㅠㅠ

[+13] Americans punish insider traders with up to life imprisonment but Koreans treat it like some light crime with a punishment of probation. Sh*t, I'd want to hit jackpot with insider trading, too, knowing what we know about our legal system. It's because all of our politicians are involved with insider trading that they let the rest of us hang to die;;

[+8] You'd be crazy to hold on to it after coming across such information

[+2] I think I would've wanted to sell, too

[+2] That's so shameless ㅠㅋㅋㅋ

[+1] Just Hybe being Hybe...

-