Chinese netizens ask Korea-born panda Fu Bao to stay due to her close relationship with her trainer


Article: The reason the Chinese are asking for Everland panda Fu Bao to stay in Korea

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+221] Fu Bao-ya, don't go. Stay here in Everland Korea with your zookeeper papa and live happily ㅠㅠ How are we supposed to let you go ㅠㅠ

[+156] Thank you to the Chinese 🙏 Please don't let her go~ our smartie pants Fu~ she will feel depressed if he leaves~~~

[+77] The idea of 'loaning' and 'returning product' put on a living animal makes me uncomfortable

[+56] I read that it costs 1.5 billion won a year to loan these pandas?

[+27] No matter how much the Chinese beg on our behalf, will their government listen? I don't think they're going to want to set such a precedent

[+23] Thankful to the Chinese for speaking up.. but I wonder what the government will decide???

[+26] Send her back... She's too expensive to keep

[+10] No, don't go, I feel like Fu Bao will feel depressed if she leaves ㅜ

[+9] I reckon China will ask that we pay more in loan fees if we keep her longer. I don't really see a point in paying 1.5 billion won just to keep loaning her. It also feels weird to put the word 'loan' on a living animal 😢

[+7] I've watched her videos, she begs her trainer to play with her every day ㅠㅠ I hope she doesn't have to leave ㅠㅠ

[+5] You can feel the real love her trainer has for her~ That picture of them with the matching glasses is so cute~~

[+3] What does an animal know anything about nationality anyway

-