Lee Seung Gi to lead new food variety with Kang Ho Dong

 Article: Lee Seung Gi and Kang Ho Dong to co-star again for upcoming variety show 'Ramen Brothers'

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+149] Lost interest at hearing Lee Seung Gi

[+101] The public is ice cold to Lee Seung Gi now. It really only took a moment for it to all crumble. I feel detached from him as well.

[+97] I'd rather it just be Kang Ho Dong solo....

[+87] Lee Seung Gi? I'm good~~

[+74] What happened to Lee Seung Gi

[+62] Lee Seung Gi, that's enough for me to skip this one ㅎㅎ

[+38] I won't watching because of Lee Seung Gi

[+29] I'd rather see a new show with Kang Ho Dong and Yoo Jae Suk together. Lee Soo Geun's fun to watch as well.

[+25] Unfortunate but I... no longer wish to see him

[+20] Eh..

[+11] Yeah, I'm good

[+11] Lee Seung Gi? ㅋㅋㅋ

[+9] Lee Seung Gi? 😑 I'll pass 

[+7] Still no consideration at all to the victims of his in-laws

[+4] Damn, what happened to Lee Seung Gi 😮

[+4] Well, it's over for this show before it's even begun thanks to a certain someone ㅋ

[+3] Sigh, just look at him forcing his way on to TV. Doesn't have an ounce of consideration for public sentiment at all. So sick of our entertainment industry. 

-