Kian84 signs with AOMG

Article: It wasn't an April Fool's Day prank... Kian84 joins AOMG, proof shot with Simon D

Source: Insight + Insight via Instagram

1. [+483] It was announced on April Fool's Day so I was skeptical... but it's real, and now I'm really saying OMG

2. [+269] He'd do amazing work as their album cover artist ㅎㅎ

3. [+101] Accepted84

4. [+90] Is Kian84 hip hop, though???
- [+139] His life is real hip hop ㅎㅎ
- [+31] Well, would you consider Jung Chansung as hip hop? 

5. [+82] He feels like a great fit for the company

6. [+67] Wait... what??????

7. [+47] Why does it feel so natural for him to be under AOMG though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+36] Am I the only one who thinks Kian looks handsome when he spruces up? ㅋㅋ

9. [+35] Code Kunst, KZ, Kian, Jay Park, let's go

10. [+7] I loved them as a combo since 'I Live Alone' 👏👏👏👏 So happy it's not an April Fool's prank

11. [+5] I think it's good that he's expanding industries

12. [+4] Wait, it's really not an April Fool's prank????

-