Fifty Fifty's producer opens up about the group's achievements as a smaller agency

Video: [The producer behind Fifty Fifty] How did a small agency get into the billboard?

Source: MBig News via YouTube

[+925] They've achieved something big very early on in their careers but I hope that they don't rely on this and continue to put out good music for their fans. In due time, I'm sure they'll become a group that is recognized around the world. After hearing their producer's thoughts, I can see their dreams coming true.

[+545] His directing style is the right way to go. He produces music not for the 10% of the K-Pop market but for the 90%, the kind of music that will still be listened to in 10 to 30 years. 

[+625] Their other songs besides 'Cupid' are all so good. Their vocal styles are like a mix of clouds and spring sunlight. I wish them all the best!

[+229] When the producer said that he aims to produce music that will continue to be listened to in 20-30 years, not just a song that will chart in the moment...!! I wish all the best for our Fifty Fifty and hope that they'll continue to promote with long-lasting music for a long, long time 💘💘💘💘

[+125] I really love the mindset of this company. I always thought that as important as looks are, the genuine vibe you get from a singer's voice is what makes you a singer...! Thank you for creating such a group 😊😊

[+449] You can tell the producer is genuine when he said that he promises to create music that we'll continue to listen to in 10-20 years. I can't wait to uncover more of Fifty Fifty's charms in the future~~~ thank you and fighting!!!! 😍🥰😊

[+106] Their producer is humble but I can feel that he is a dependable person who will lead our Fifty Fifty members well. Please continue to create great songs!

[+94] You can tell from the quality of his songs that he has a good sense for this stuff. I can't wait for more good songs from them.

[+151] To keep the K-Pop hype going... you really need more men like him to succeed, those with dreams and passions such as his. I hope that he achieves his dream because I'll be supporting him along the way...

[+116] We've been so blessed with girl groups lately... I hope they stick with this indie-style sound instead of changing up their concept.

[+251] I think it's cool that he doesn't think charting on the Billboard was a coincidence but something he anticipated. Fifty Fifty fighting ^^

[+93] He's a smart man. He knows how to read the trends and stay up to date. I think in the fourth generation, the importance of vocals has become more prominent. 

-