Zior Park's 'Christian' gains steam on music charts

Article: Ranked at the top of YouTube, Melon... 'addictive' song, who is this the Korean artist behind it?

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+279] I almost feel like I'm being advertised at with how much I've been seeing his music around Instagram and everywhere else ㅋㅋㅋ and I know Insight gets paid to post ads so... hmm

2. [+184] Dongeunie's mom..?
- I was thinking that too ㅋ
- Me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+105] Another Zi- line to add to the GD, Zico, Ji Suk Jin line

4. [+66] Is Zior Park finally getting the spotlight??

5. [+39] I got goosebumps when I heard his 'Ghost' on YouTube. The music video gave me goosebumps, and I got goosebumps again when I learned that he's Korean. He has a vibe that a Korean artist isn't usually able to produce. He seems like a prodigy to me, and I'm jealous of that. I always thought it was weird how he wasn't more famous.

6. [+35] I'm getting strong vibes of an industry plant with him and all this talk about 'prodigy'

7. [+10] His song's good... I only had to listen to it once and felt impressed

8. [+9] Always thought it was odd how he wasn't more famous ㅜㅜㅜㅜ so good, he's a real artist

9. [+8] Wow, his hair looks like Dongeun's mom's hair...

10. [+7] Reminds me of a YouTube comment that said he looked like a swagged out version of Kim Guk Jin

11. [+7] So much manufactured hype around this guy

12. [+4] Zior Park's finally made it ❤️

13. [+2] He feels like the Korean version of Billie Eilish

-

Source: YouTube

1. [+2,600] Wow, I automatically assumed he'd be a Billboard foreign pop signer but he's Korean... this song's really addictive

2. [+1,400] Now this is what I call a real artist;; composes, writes, and directs his own music video.. I hope more artists like him are fostered in Korea..

3. [+365] I assumed he was a foreigner because the lyrics are all English but he's Korean. I'm happy to see more diversity come out of the Korean music scene like this 🥰

4. [+860] I truly wonder if there's another Korean singer with a style as unique as his in the current music scene. You could debut him anywhere in the world and he'd hold up just fine. He has my support 🎉

5. [+342] Amazing of him to take quite a sensitive subject and bravely create his experience into a song like this. I think he struck a chord with a lot of people who could relate...

6. [+1,300] Wow, Zior Park needs to get more famous. He's world-class level, to the point where I question if he's really Korean at all. His music video is so well produced, and he asks questions that I've always wondered about Christians myself. He's amazing.

-