Tyler and Julian hope to bring positive change to the entertainment industry with innovative new agency

Article: Tyler and Julian start a new entertainment agency... "Income distributed 9:1, we are going to change the industry paradigm"

Source: Kyunghyang News via Naver

1. [+1,149, -9] I hope they succeed in fixing the shortcomings of Korean entertainment companies and getting rid of the abusive culture that persists 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

2. [+336, -1] I hope they're able to make set themselves as a good example

3. [+199, -6] I wish them wealth and success. I can just feel their kindness from their faces and actions, and how genuine they feel about making sure everything's fair. Every time I saw Yang Hyun Suk's face, I always got the impression that he wasn't a very good person. My intuition ended up correct.

4. [+147, -3] I wish them much success... They are basically going against everything Korean agencies stand for ㅋ

5. [+128, -0] I support you ^^

6. [+31, -0] They are both people I've always thought were very moral in their mindsets. This is amazing! I know that they will become the positive change that we need to see in this country!

7. [+30, -1] Physiognomy is science. I fell for Tyler for his vast intelligence, and for Julian for the kindness and goodness of his heart~ I wish them both much success

8. [+17, -0] These are two that I would trust. Adding Daniel Lindemann would've been even better.

9. [+17, -0] Fighting

10. [+15, -0] These two are so smart that they are guaranteed success in any field they join~ I support them~

11. [+8, -0] I have a feeling they'll do well~ fighting

12. [+8, -0] I support positive change like this~ ^^

13. [+7, -0] So their system is basically all run through a platform, which means the company has less expenses to account for, which is also probably how they're able to land on the 9:1 income distribution. Stars can manage their own schedules through the platform and without a manager as a middle man. If the star feels the need for a manager, they can hire one themselves and take it out of their distribution. I have a feeling a lot more entertainment agencies are going to implement this platform for themselves in the future.

14. [+6, -0] I support them. I hope that their company is successful and spreads a positive influence to the rest of the industry.

15. [+6, -0] Tyler is so smart, I just know that he'll be successful

16. [+6, -0] So this isn't a company that is going to train and produce idols tars or anything. It's a platform that celebrities can use to manage their schedules. I think it's going to be a successful idea. 

-