'Physical 100' is another Netflix hit


Article: "Prize money of 300 million won on the line" Netflix's new show of muscle men and women fighting it out is a hit

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+1,547, -40] I honestly wish they left out some of the drugged up bodybuilders~~

2. [+582, -27] Lots of problems with the show. Doesn't feel fair that some of the druggies are allowed to be out flaunting their physiques like this. Some of them aren't even shy about using drugs because they admit it's difficult to create a body like that without it. 

3. [+646, -95] A moderate amount of muscles is pretty but too much looks gross

4. [+412, -32] The show's super fun if you skip the parts of the people who obviously got their muscles through drugs

5. [+150, -0] They remind me of what Park Seri said to Kim Jong Guk... that he's full of muscles but no athletic ability;;;;

6. [+88, -2] I noticed a few of the women have druggie man voices ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+95, -14] I like Chun Li's mindset on gender equality

8. [+74, -2] I watched without expecting much but it got super fun around the fourth episode. Wrestler Jang Eun Shil is my one pick, she's so charming! Eun Shil team needed to have one. 

9. [+56, -2] Do some of the women sound like men because of the hormone shots they take for their muscles?? ㅋ

10. [+55, -2] They need to divide the show so that roiders compete with each other and naturals compete with each other

11. [+47, -3] They look like they can't even scratch their own backs ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+46, -2] This show made me realize that muscle size doesn't matter, there's actually just a huge difference in gender alone

13. [+45, -7] Chu Sung Hoon's maturity really stood out for me

14. [+31, -5] I'm only up to the second episode but Chun Li's body made me go huk! in awe. I was hoping to see Kim Gye Ran or Julien Kang so I'm a bit disappointed that they're not here.

15. [+24, -3] The title of the show is Physical 100... so it's a bit annoying that some of the contestants are eliminated under unfair circumstances that have nothing to do with their physical strength. Why would you eliminate someone over a ball game ㅋ

16. [+17, -1] Amazing. I'm so surprised that Korea has women like this.

17. [+11, -1] I'm not very fond of the obviously drugged up bodybuilders ㅡㅡ I much prefer the female wrestler... at least her muscles are made through wrestling training alone. 

18. [+11, -1] Let me just remind everyone that lifting weights will not get you this far. They're all taking steroids.

-

Article: Official statement release by Netflix on spoilers + evidence of 'Physical 100' winner

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+182] Isn't it discriminatory that women get an advantage in a survival death match?

2. [+146] Song Min Ho is the winner no matter what 🙌

3. [+127] Winner: Kim In Soo

3. [+95] Winner is New Jeans' 'Hype Boy'

4. [+115] Does not make sense to me that they're having women and men compete against each other. Even just among men, there's a huge difference in weight class alone. 

5. [+38] Before whining about how it's unfair that men and women are competing together, why not wonder if it's fair at all that roiders get to compete in the first place?

-