AI group Mave's debut hits a million views


Article: "A million gathered in just five days of debut" this new girl group will give you goosebumps

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+612, -4] I don't know why they keep making these AI idols. Are they really selling that well? ㅋ

2. [+272, -6] I miss Adam hyung

3. [+50, -3] They look weird

4. [+34, -1] Their faces all look the same ㅎ

5. [+28, -0] Please just... leave the singing to actual humans

6. [+20, -0] These idols may never get into singing controversies or any scandals but that's what make them lack any human quality or 'jeong'... It's like looking at a fake flower. It's pretty and will never die but it lacks life and scent.

7. [+8, -0] Seriously pisses me off these days when you try to get customer support and get connected to some AI agent..

8. [+7, -2] Perhaps AI idols are just showing what the true nature of the idol industry is. Songs produced out of the same factory sung by the same faces that can do the same dance moves... These idols never made the job of a singer any meaningful than these AIs are; that's just what idols are at the end of the day.

9. [+3, -0] So useless, no one cares about these things

10. [+3, -0] They're so obviously fake looking

11. [+1, -0] What exactly makes them AI? Aren't they just animations? An AI should be something that is able to sing and dance if you show them a page of music notes... and this is not AI.

12. [+1, -0] Thought this was a picture of quadruplets

-

Source: YouTube

1. [+1,500] A group that will never get into a lip syncing controversy

2. [+1,100] It gives me goosebumps to think that this kind of technology will continue to advance until we reach a generation where we're actually stanning them..

3. [+3,500] No live AR controversies, no dating scandals, the perfect idol group that never gets tired even after 24 hours of work

4. [+1,400] I'll be waiting for when they debut the actual humans behind them ㅋㅋ

5. [+472] I wonder what it'd feel like to lose #1 to this group.. How are they going to do an encore stage?...

6. [+312] I didn't expect much but the song's high quality and lively and their faces are pretty. I'm looking forward to see how they'll upgrade. 

7. [+301] Why is their debut song so good, though.. I became a fan the minute I heard it. It's bizarre seeing an AI idol on a music show, though...

8. [+235] They move quite naturally. Even their facial expressions are on point. The perfect AI idol, truly.

9. [+314] Would be daebak if they found people who look like them and debuted them too

10. [+113] This is really well made, I'm looking forward to this technology improving

11. [+1,400] Not gonna lie, I'd be a fan if they were an actual human idol group.. The song's high quality, choreo's good... but because they're AI, their actions still look a bit unnatural and their faces have that blank stare of an AI...

12. [+362] I was just watching to check out how the technology is but now I'm addicted to the "Pandora~" part and can't stop watching ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm even starting to tell them apart... am I really becoming a fan...??

-