Aespa fans anxious over Lee Soo Man's leave and what it means for the group's future

Video: Fans are angry with Aespa's lack of comeback for 7 months

Source: Issue Feed via YouTube

1. [+213] Aespa has shown a lot in the short time they were promoting, but I do have to admit that it's not looking good for SM right now. Since Lee Soo Man has left, we're not sure how their metaverse is going to change.. and I have my doubts about whether they can secure a good song for Aespa's comeback, and even whether they'll be able to pull of their concert.. I love our Aespa, though~

2. [+114] Normally when a big change like Lee Soo Man being swapped out happens, the lines and direction of the company are bound to change, and Aespa stands in the middle of all that change, which is unfortunate. At this point in their careers, it's going to be difficult for them to remain competitive against the other fourth-generation groups even with generous support, and I feel like SM's new girl group release this year is going to be their attempt at erasing Lee Soo Man's ideas from the company. They're a big company so I'm sure they'll do the right things but I do have to admit that us Aespa fans are concerned about it all.

3. [+101] Their comeback is probably being pushed back even longer because of the Got the Beat promos. Still, Aespa's doing fine and I know they'll be fine without Lee Soo Man! I still think they're the one top of fourth-generation groups ♥ Love you, fighting!!

4. [+78] Not sure why SM never supports the groups that need it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wish they'd give the group more push instead of stuff like the winter album or Got the Beat. Give them a more public-friendly song and incorporate the metaverse stuff so it blends in more with the lyrics. They're too blatant with the Kwangya and Navis stuff. Fix all that before their next comeback, please.
- [+10] I agree... the Got the Beat stuff was so rushed. In my opinion, Aespa should promote two songs, one for the public and one with all the metaverse stuff in it so that people can listen to the one they like more.
- [+6] I still like their Kwangya concept! It's fresh and not something that can easily be copied by others!

5. [+38] Our Aespa... so little promos, no comebacks.. while other groups are coming out with new songs all the time!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+24] So sick of this Got the Beat crap, it's obvious their comeback was pushed back for it. I hope they comeback with a damn good song. They have a chance to hit one top again like they did with 'Next Level'. Fighting to our Aespa...

7. [+24] Well, considering that they're closing their Black Mamba series and moving on to the next chapter in their metaverse, I think they'll be busier with more longterm comebacks to tell the next story, right? I figured that's what was delaying their comeback no matter how much other talks there have been. Whatever the case, they're a group that has shown they can handle it so we shouldn't be too worried.

8. [+26] Aespa lost their comeback chance, so I hope they make it back before March ㅠㅠ

9. [+20] Seriously.. all the fourth-generation groups had collabs except for Aespa. And another rookie debut on top of that? Without even enough support for Aespa as it is?? I wish Aespa would quit the Got the Beat stuff with this promo as their last and focus on their group activities...

10. [+3] I remember saying that Aespa's position would be most at risk with Lee Soo Man leaving and I guess I wasn't the only one to think that... SM seems fully intent on erasing all of Lee Soo Man's ideas from the company and Aespa is one of the groups that he worked the hardest on. I have my doubts that SM will give Aespa the same push they had before! Not sure why they keep putting such pretty kids into project groups instead...

-