Singer Sam Kim loses his father to a shooting in the US

Article: Singer Sam Kim loses his father to shooting in the US... sea of tears for his memorial song at funeral

Source: The Joongang via Naver

1. [+352, -6] May he rest in peace, please find strength..

2. [+73, -1] What in the world... Sam Kim, your music, skills, heart, humor... have always been so amazing and kind. I don't know what words could console you right now...

3. [+50, -0] How ridiculous he must feel... to lose such a perfectly healthy parent one morning like this. The shock of such a senseless accident... Find strength. I pray that he rests in peace.

4. [+36, -4] Aigoo-ya~~ ㅠㅠ on foreign land, no less. To lose a parent to gun violence. How senseless. Come back to your home country. May he rest in peace.

5. [+28, -0] May he rest in peace.

6. [+21, -0] Find strength, Sam Kim. May he rest in peace. How could this happen...

7. [+20, -0] May he rest in peace. To the family of the deceased, please find strength! Hearing news of this breaks my heart because it reminds me of the movie 'Minari'. Sam Kim and his parents are both Korean people. I'm sure his father immigrated from Korea to the US with dreams of his own and lived a hard-working life as the breadwinner for his family. To have lost his life in his own store, a store he probably considered his everything, his hope.. It truly breaks my heart. I hope the culprits are caught and punished. 

8. [+10, -0] I remember seeing him on TV before... may he rest in peace. My condolences to Sam Kim.

9. [+11, -2] America is such a mystery; I'll never understand them as a country. I get that they're powerful but the America that we read about in the news... yes, there are plenty of positive and good people than what we're getting over here, but to see back-to-back news of shootings and drug scandals... It's hard to say that it's only the minority of the country ㅠㅠ

10. [+9, -0] America... a country where you shouldn't be surprised if you just randomly get shot to death

11. [+8, -0] Wow... Even though we read about shootings there regularly, it feels different reading about someone who know, and to hear that his father was shot to death in his own store... How shocking for his family, I can't even imagine the sorrow ㅠ

12. [+6, -0] How heartbreaking. America will never escape these shootings.

-