Song Joong Ki's 'Reborn Rich' picks up steam


Article: Just how good is 'Reborn Rich'?

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+489, -34] I feel most terrible for the chaebol grandpa. He's the only one who actually cares. It's weird that everyone's trying to make chaebols out to be something bad. 

2. [+349, -14] Lee Sung Min's acting is amazing, and Song Joong Ki has a great eye for picking dramas, as seen with his last work 'Vincenzo'~

3. [+300, -18] Song Joong Ki is 37 years old but he's youthful enough to pull off a college character... I've noticed Lee Sung Min has been in a variety of different dramas as well, I hope this one is the one that blows him up big...

4. [+123, -9] The drama's got a fun storyline and has a feeling of nostalgia that makes you miss the past

5. [+109, -8] This is the drama I've been waiting on these days.. it's so good ㅋㅋㅋ Song Joong Ki finally got a character that fits him perfectly ㅋㅋ

6. [+69, -1] Without corporations, there are no laborers. We would all become unemployed and no one would be left to pay the taxes and then the country will be left to ruins. It bothers me that the drama is obviously biased toward one side. Do you really think it's in the best interest of the country for chaebol families like Samsung and Hyundai to go bankrupt? We would suffer consequences the likes we haven't even seen with the IMF.

7. [+58, -4] I'm watching for Lee Sung Min. His acting is incredible.

8. [+50, -0] Who is this Lee Sung in guy, his acting is so good

9. [+47, -1] I feel like these dramas are constantly trying to gaslight us into believing that chaebol families will pick money over family or happiness. I bet you there are a lot of rich families that live happily but dramas constantly want to depict them as being rich but miserable.

10. [+21, -0] Lee Sung Min-ssi's acting is amazing and I can't believe how youthful Song Joong Ki looks. This is a drama that I'm even watching reruns of.

11. [+20, -6] The drama is completely different from the direction the webtoon took. I personally enjoy the drama more... the webtoon's writer is known for being a strong leftist and you can tell by the political themes he chooses by depicting the chaebols and prosecutors as all terrible people, which makes me a bit uncomfortable.

12. [+9, -1] Song Joong Ki... he's just way too handsome ㅋ

-