Korean fried chicken enjoys explosive orders during the World Cup, what about the next game at 4 AM?

Article: "Fried chicken is a mustwhile watching the world cup" explosive orders for Korean fried chicken... what about the next match at 4 AM?

Source: Money Today via Nate

1. [+963, -16] People have work in 2-3 hours, no one's going to be eating fried chicken at 4 in the morning

2. [+774, -12] I think I'd suffer from indigestion no matter what I ate at that hour

3. [+743, -12] Who's going to be eating fried chicken at 4 AM?

4. [+37, -0] This is hilarious ㅋㅋ the fried chicken obsession is real

5. [+30, -3] Ordering fried chicken that early is going overboard, just eat some snacks or fruits while you watch ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+23, -2] Are fried chicken restaurants even open at that hour? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+19, -0] I wonder how many stores will be open for this game?

8. [+17, -0] Nevermind eating, I don't know if I can even make it up for the game ㅋㅋ

9. [+14, -0] Best to put festivities aside considering the odds of winning against Brazil anyway...

10. [+12, -1] If I ran a chicken store, I'd be open till 6 AM that day ㅋㅋㅋㅋ people aren't being open minded enough to the idea that variety is the spice of life 

11. [+10, -0] I reckon the cops will be out early that morning checking for drunk drivers

12. [+8, -2] I don't know that I can even wake up in time for the game ㅎ nevermind a whole fried chicken meal

13. [+8, -0] I know a fried chicken place that already has 20 reservations for 3:30 AM

14. [+6, -0] I doubt even pigs would have an appetite that early in the morning

15. [+5, -0] Just consider it an early breakfast and cook yourself something warming like congee. We're all going to be zombies at work that morning anyway.

-