'True Beauty' webtoon is finally complete

Article: Webtoon artist Yaongyi on finally completing 'True Beauty', "I was shaking while drawing the last episode"

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+242, -15] The artist herself is a goddess

2. [+214, -14] Please hire a story writer for your next webtoon

3. [+188, -48] This drama earned fame off of her beauty. As a webtoon itself, I didn't feel the storyline was to my tastes, but I suppose that's subjective.

4. [+66, -4] She basically traced her own face to draw this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+40, -9] She really capitalized on her own beauty to promote her webtoon. She'd randomly start posting selfies in revealing clothes to draw attention and market her work... I hope for her next webtoon, she focuses more on creating a proper story and not using her face to earn readers...

6. [+36, -7] Her beauty is quite daebak

7. [+23, -0] Please work with a story writer for your next one

8. [+21, -0] I'm sure readers will know what I'm saying when I say that the webtoon started off pretty fun with impressive art but as the webtoon kept going on, it felt like the writer was throwing in random plot points to keep the episodes dragging on. She eventually returned to the main plot in the end but through such a cliche wrap up... I don't know when her next webtoon will be out but I hope she chooses to focus more on creating a strong plot than the art itself this time.

9. [+21, -1] ㅋㅋ The webtoon should've been finished long ago. She really dragged it on with the same pattern over and over ㅋㅋㅋ Every episode was basically "oh no! what do I do!", "oh! this is bad!", "Oh well, this can't be helped!" 

10. [+9, -0] The webtoon was fun at first but got pointless towards the end

-