Are Fromis 9's Lee Saerom and AkMu's Lee Chanhyuk dating?

Video: AkMu's Lee Chanhyuk and Fromis 9's Lee Saerom are dating

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+166] When I first saw them in the thumbnail, I was like what kind of pairing is this... but then I finished the video and realized they really are a couple, one fervently in love at that...

2. [+94] It's always the flop-dols who work the hardest in getting into relationships. Fromis should just disband. 

3. [+74] Lee Saerom is one of the members of that group that scours Hongdae at night ㅋㅋ Lee Chanhyuk is going to be shocked if he ever sees that Sojang video on her

4. [+71] I find random, unexpected pairings like this more believable... but with all the added evidence, they are dating for real, aren't they...

5. [+53] And I was wondering where Chanhyuk seemed to be feeling so relaxed from

6. [+51] Don't really care what they are but if they ever end up getting married and Lee Saerom gets to own his building, I feel like it's a bit of a loss for Lee Chanhyuk. She has nothing going for her while Lee Chanhyuk is a music talent. He could do so much better ㅠㅋ what a difference in class!

7. [+38] Chanhyuk recently said on 'I Live Alone' that he wanted to get married, this is undeniable

8. [+36] Their visuals are a dutch pay

9. [+33] ㅋㅋㅋ They are such a mismatch, though... or are they actually a match?

10. [+22] Whether it's true or not, I'm more curious about his dongsaeng Lee Soohyun's reaction to it

11. [+13] Quite the unexpected pairing... Fromis 9's male fans are going to be crying once again ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+11] From ENHYPEN to Pentagon to now Lee Chanhyuk? I feel bad for Fromis 9's male fans... having to deal with Jang Gyuri leaving to all these dating scandals. 

-