Koreans wish upon the roundest Chuseok full moon in 100 years

Article: The 'roundest' moon in 100 years... The next roundest moon will be in 2060

Source: Chosun Ilbo via Naver

1. [+967, -23] Please help our family be healthy

2. [+891, -40] Moon-nim!! Please give me a winning lotto ticket ^^

3. [+787, -11] Moon-nim.. Please help me overcome this disease so that I can return to my normal life. I wish good health for everyone..

4. [+37, -1] Please help my mother regain her consciousness for just one time so that I can say my last farewell... please

5. [+27, -3] Please give me one baby angel, please...

6. [+14, -0] Wishing for everyone to have a year of no ill events, only happiness, and for all of your hopes and dreams to come true

7. [+13, -0] Please help our family be healthy and happy 🙏

8. [+12, -1] Will I still be around in the year 2060.....

9. [+8, -1] Moon-nim, please give me a life that's worth enjoying, not just living

10. [+6, -0] Wishing health for everyone, lower inflation, zero diseases, and personally, a lotto win for me. Drive safely home and enjoy your Chuseok breaks, everyone.

11. [+5, -1] Please help me get back together with oppa...

12. [+4, -1] Moon-nim, please help my constipation

-