Will there be a second season for 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo'?

Article: 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' is all the rave... season 2 is "under discussion"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+146] Just end it while people are still happy with it~ I don't think a second season is necessary... it's fine the way it is now ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+108] I think the fun and original story that it started as is getting looser as the plot goes on. There's a lot of forced plot points in the second half.

3. [+27] Will Sooyeon and Attorney Kwon date in the second season? 😂

4. [+6] I think the drama's at the perfect timing to just wrap things up and end it here. There'll be a lot of backlash if they go ahead with a second season.

5. [+7] I think a second season will be boring

6. [+11] Why another season?? The drama was fun at first but I don't even bother watching it anymore ㅋ

7. [+3] Not a fan of the idea... it's fine the way it is now

8. [+8] I want the drama to end with one season but now I'm worried with talks of a second season 😅 though I'm sure fans of the drama will still watch

9. [+1] Nah.. ending it here will be for the best

10. [+2] What about Jun Ho having to enlist in real life;;;;

11. [+7] I'm not a fan of seasons... dramas that do seasons end up with plots losing the point. Just end it at 300 episodes in one season.

12. [+2] Are they letting the plot go right now because they're banking on a second season...!...!

13. [+1] No need for another season. Just end the drama with Woo Young Woo and Jun Ho getting married and Attorney Kwon and Attorney Choi realizing their feelings for each other.

14. [+7] It's been getting boring in the second half, not sure about a second season

15. [+4] I haven't been watching since the Bang Guppong episode;;

-