Monsta X renews contracts with Starship sans I.M.

Article: Monsta X posts announcement regarding contract renewals, 5 renew except I.M. but will continue to promote with the group

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+278] So he didn't renew with the agency but will continue to promote with Monsta X, and I'm just so thankful for that... I would've supported him even if he chose to leave the group because who I support isn't Monsta X's I.M. but Im Changkyun himself.

2. [+93] So glad that they'll still all be promoting together.. for real, it's so fortunate

3. [+55] It probably wasn't an easy decision to stick with the group even after moving agencies, I have to support him.. 🥲 I'm just so thankful that he's choosing to do that ㅠㅠ

4. [+1] All I'm feeling is that I'm so thankful to Changkyun... and that Starship is still bullsh*t

5. [+15] I'd rather they all just transfer to a different agency altogether
- [+1] For real, I bet some of the members felt pressured into renewing by Starship

6. [+8] ã… ã… ã…  So thankful he's going to continue to promote with them. Love you, Changkyun-ah, for real

7. [+4] Just love you all, no matter what

8. [+1] Starshipal

9. [+6] F*ck!!! Please just don't go to P Nation!

10. Please, please sign with anywhere but P Nation

-