Song Hye Gyo and Lee Do Hyun to star in Netflix's new drama 'The Glory'

Article: Song Hye Gyo to co-star in Netflix's 'The Glory' with Lee Do Hyun, who is 14 years her junior

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+350] Lee Do Hyun is off limit

2. [+210] Sigh~ I'm speechless

3. [+363] It's been a while since she's become an actress that I know not to watch because her acting has always been the same

4. [+217] The irony of her always being paired with the most popular male actors no matter how little her acting seems to improve and the fact that her dramas keep flopping one after the other

5. [+288] It's almost like she refuses to sign on to a drama unless her male counterpart is younger than her

6. [+218] Nevermind her private life, I just wish she'd study up on acting more... Her poor acting really ruined the immersion in 'Descendants of the Sun' and I would've rather had Kim Ji Won as the lead. I think she would've brought more life to the character.

7. [+329] Now there's going to be more dating rumors, I'm sick and tired of it ㅎㅎ

8. [+122] I am so sick and tired of her and her younger male co-stars

9. [+89] Sigh~~~ what now? She's making me anxious ㅋ

10. [+56] I don't even care about her dating rumors with her co-stars anymore. I care more about how her acting never seems to improve. Her dramas are always the same, only with a different male actor each time... always feels like I'm watching the same drama in the end.

-