Fans do a double take at (G)I-DLE Soyeon's photoshoot fashion look

Article: (G)I-DLE Soyeon's provocative fashion that made her fans' eyeballs shake

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+311] Well, this grandpa feels worried for you...

2. [+214] Did they run out of fabric for the pants...

3. [+152] The article mentioned underboob fashion so I was looking at her top but then I noticed her pants ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+47] Maybe I'm getting old but I can't keep up with all these fashion trends like the underboob look and now this... I feel like I'm being forced to feel conservative

5. [+13] Sorry but she doesn't look sexy at all

6. [+7] She wore this because it makes her feel good. The comments here are sounding as if she wore this just for them. Not like any of you are ever going to see her, and she can dress like this because she's a celebrity. 

7. [+5] What is this look...

8. [+3] Why... is it cut out there... I don't consider myself conservative but this is unsightly.. ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+2] I don't get it... what's the point of wearing pants at all then...?

10. [+2] It's like she got caught by a bear and got her clothes ripped up...

-