'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' viewers are head over heels for Kang Ki Young

Article: Kang Ki Young meets the character of his career 14 years into his debut in drama 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo'... "all the praise for his acting + visuals"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+183] I'm personally such a big fan of him. His acting is amazing, and he's just the type of actor who makes you feel better..?? He was so funny on 'Secretary Kim' as well as 'Crazy Romance' 😍 Find strength, Kang Ki Young-nim!! ^^

2. [+152] He's a great example of the broad depth and variety of characters that actors should be able to pull off no matter what role they are handed 👍

3. [+138] He's gotten even more handsome 👍

4. [+68] Every single cast member in this drama is so likeable. Woo Young Woo, Dong Geurami, Jung Myung Seok, the dad, Han Bada CEO, etc... the way everyone observes Youngwoo with a warm gaze and doesn't discriminate against her but protects her... I know that this is just a drama and that the plot is mostly fantasy but it's such a warming and heartfelt drama that I've rewatched the episodes six times now. I knew from the first episode that this drama was going to be my most favorite.

5. [+19] He's only ever been in roles as a comedic character so I'm glad to see him finally meet his match 👏👏👏 His acting's so good. I do like seeing moments of his class clown nature come through once in a while though

6. [+10] He's an actor I've always hoped would do well 😍

7. [+3] His acting is so good, I've become a fan through this drama. I support you!

8. [+1] I always thought his character in 'Secretary Kim' was the best of his career

9. [+2] He's absolutely perfect for the character!! 👏👏

10. [+1] He's perfect for the character, though I think Nam Goong Min would've been a good fit too ㅋㅋ

-