Creative director Min Hee Jin's long awaited girl group 'New Jeans' finally unveiled

Article: Min Hee Jin's new girl group New Jeans reveals music video 'Attention'

Source: Idol Issue + Insight via Instagram

1. [+98] As expected of Hee Jin the God. I always hated how debuts get dragged out for the hype but she just went and released everything from the high quality song to the music video to the pictures... I can't wait because I know there's still a lot more to be released ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+76] What's up with their name? Reminds me of malatang New Jinmyeon

3. [+28] No wonder, I had a feeling that their styling was closer to the 90s TT Ma, Papaya, FinKL type of feel than the other idols these days

4. [+27] I think they're going to grow to be the new top tier girl group

5. [+25] New... Jeans...? And they already shot four music videos? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're definitely getting some good support

6. [+9] The name is so bad. Why do all the idols these days have such tacky names? Viviz, New Jeans..

7. [+8] Their maknae is an '08er

8. [+8] Thought this was a Japanese girl group at first

9. [+5] Ah, so Min Hee Jin's girl group wasn't Le Sserafim but actually New Jeans

10. [+2] Their concept is really similar to Choi Yena's recent comeback, no...? The concept with the cellphone... am I the only one? 

-