Black Pink and SNSD slate comebacks for August


Article: Black Pink to make 'group' comeback in August... right alongside SNSD

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+435] Both groups are legends so please don't pay mind to the media trying to paint them as rivals. I will support the comebacks of both groups I'm so proud of 🎀🤍🧚‍♀️

2. [+196] Soshi are the legends 👏

3. [+113] Soshi's group comeback, it's been so long ㅠㅜ do well ❤️

4. [+10] Black Pink!!

5. [+16] Love both but I can't wait for new Black Pink songs...

6. [+13] Why is the title making it sound like they're in battle ㅋㅋㅋ I like Black Pink but I'm looking more forward to Soshi

7. [+7] Soshi is #1 for sure

8. [+5] No battle here, they are each just going to showcase their own charms

9. [+7] Black Pink ㅠㅠㅠㅠ finally 💖

10. [+3] Fighting to both 👏👏👏

11. [+9] So many people trying to compare Soshi and BP but the reality of that comparison is like trying to compare Son Heung Min and Lee Dong Guk... 😂

-