Tom Cruise visits Korea for 'Top Gun' promo

Article: "Korea is a magical place, I'll be back 30 more times" kind Tom ajusshi makes his 10th visit

Source: TV Chosun via Naver

1. [+637, -4] Stay healthy, Tom hyung

2. [+284, -1] So different from how Ronaldo acted when he was here... Tom Cruise is a huge world star but he never acted fake or with arrogance. That's why he's the best.

3. [+172, -1] He's so, so, so cool... It does break my heart a bit to see his age catching up to him on his face. I wish him many years of health.

4. [+116, -1] You have to come back 30 more times so stay healthy until then

5. [+46, -6] He really loves our country~~ 👍👍

6. [+20, -0] I like Tom Cruise so much. He has great manners and seems to be aging gracefully.

7. [+8, -0] Still as handsome as ever

8. [+6, -0] He'd be 100% perfect if not for that Scientology or whatever religion..

9. [+4, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It makes me laugh to think of Tom telling everyone backstage to do the heart with him. I can't believe he was at a red carpet event for three hours ㅋ He always makes everyone feel good at these events, I respect his hard work ethic ^^

10. [+3, -0] He's really handsome ♡

-