Seo Hyun Jin's dramatic character brings in the viewers for her new drama 'Why Her?'

Article: Seo Hyun Jin is out to get viewers

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+326, -20] Seo Hyun Jin is so pretty~~

2. [+146, -7] I'm really predicting that this is going to be another hit like 'Another Oh Hae Young'. She really changed up her character style with this drama and it's perfect for her. I support it!

3. [+157, -44] The large space between the male lead's eyes ruins my immersion every time he comes on the screen

4. [+48, -3] I wish Seo Hyun Jin success

5. [+36, -4] 'Another Oh Hae Young' is one of the best dramas of my life, and she was so lovely in it ^^ ㅠㅠ really adore Seo Hyun Jin, she's so good

6. [+22, -1] Seems like the drama spent all of its casting budget on Seo Hyun Jin and cheaped out on the rest of the cast, which is why we ended up with this male lead

7. [+25, -10] The male lead is way too weak compared to her. He's unlikeable and has no popularity of his own.

8. [+13, -2] I thought the drama had a good pace in the beginning but then it started devolving into your usual cheap makjang storyline since the last couple of episodes. I had to stop watching in the middle. It's not the issue of the actors but the scriptwriters. It really pisses me off when this happens.

9. [+11, -1] Her acting is seriously the best 👍

10. [+9, -0] What's more impressive is that she never even studied acting. She was a music major through high school and college... she's a woman of so many talents.

11. [+9, -0] I briefly watched an episode and it really drew me in. Her acting's charming. Really puts into perspective how many other actresses have been coasting with their 'reading out of a book' style of acting but still somehow managing to make enough to buy up all the buildings.

12. [+7, -0] I couldn't watch more than a few times. It's not Seo Hyun Jin's issue but... someone else is just so awkward. PD-nim, what's up with that?

13. [+7, -1] Love seeing unni in such a 'ssen' character role, so pretty and cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ love it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-