Teens caught in viral bullying video claim they were giving 'birthday punches'

Article: Teens who slapped and giggled over it, when caught group bullying "We were giving birthday punches"

Source: E-Daily via Nate

1. [+4,211, -15] And this is why we need to get rid of the Juvenile Law. Kids these days just can't be reformed. Can you imagine if the child being hit in that video was your own kid? Your own dongsaeng, your own family? Do you really think you'll be able to say "it's just teens being teens"??

2. [+3,436, -15] Aigoo, such pathetic souls. They think they'll be young forever but don't realize just how cruel the real world can be. They better brace themselves because they're worth less than trash~~~

3. [+3,232, -15] They will never be able to be fixed

4. [+199, -1] I hope the victim keeps this video saved and spreads it to everyone on the day of her bully's wedding

5. [+160, -1] If my own daughter ever suffered anything like this, forget the law, I'm killing all of them

6. [+130, -3] As a parent.. I just.. I could never let this go. This isn't even my own child and yet the rage I feel... sigh...

7. [+124, -0] This is why the Juvenile Law must be gotten rid of. This is not an action that any regular child can commit. Can you imagine how the parents of the victim must feel watching this? I'm not even related to the victim and I'm already so pissed. Let's please release identities of criminals.

8. [+101, -1] This really pisses me off. These criminals need to have their identities plastered all over the internet so that they can never find a new job or get married again.

9. [+56, -0] Death sentence. They are future murderers in the making.

10. [+48, -0] I'm actually so scared that my own child might become victim to something liket his in the future. If this were to ever happen, I'd take all legal avenues as well as hire thugs to get revenge through violent means. I'll keep their identities on file so that any time they transfer colleges or get a new job, I'll plaster papers detailing their crime everywhere. When they get married, I'll go find their wedding and pass out papers of this crime. Defamation? Sure, I'll pay up. The price is nothing compared to the trauma my child would have suffered.

-