Rapper Giant Pink's dog bites another dog to death, apologizes to owner

Article: "Giant Pink's pet dog bit my dog to death" rapper bows head to lack of control over her dog

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

1. [+1,522, -4] Punishment should be harsher for her for the crime of failing to control her dog

2. [+911, -18] She needs to put the dog down. There are signs all over public places to muzzle your dog. It should've been her responsibility as the owner to know to muzzle her dog if she knew he was mouthy, especially at a place like a cafe. It's her wrong for failing to have done so. If someone were to ever have killed my own precious dog like this, I would go an eye for an eye.

3. [+490, -49] Big or small, dogs should be muzzled in public spaces

4. [+271, -20] Put that dog down..

5. [+163, -0] If a dog is capable of killing another dog like this, that dog should be put down and the owner should be penalized. You should not be raising a dog like that in the city... what if it was a kid that had been mauled?

6. [+83, -1] Choi Siwon's dog bit someone to death but he never put it down and it's still living just fine

7. [+64, -2] Bull terriers were originally aggressively bred to fight cows and bears. It was wrong of her to unleash him just because her friend arrived.

8. [+47, -0] I have a dog myself but I understand that not everyone loves dogs. Please follow etiquette! I see so many people walking their big dogs in the parks without muzzles, without poop bags... You may think your dog is loving but you never know when it might turn when it comes to someone else.

9. [+39, -1] And why wasn't the dog muzzled?

10. [+22, -1] This is entirely the owner's fault.. why did you put the dog down without a leash? Knowing that you wouldn't be able to control it if it went up to other people? What an unfortunate situation all around.

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,060] Any mouthy dog should immediately be muzzled in public spaces, how could she not have known that? How can she not realize that if her dog is precious to her, so is another dog to its owner... I don't think a dog that attacks other dogs deserves to be a pet.

2. [+777] My dog doesn't bite (only me)

3. [+615] She only apologized after the victim posted about it on the internet. Jeez..

4. [+391] I can't imagine how it must feel to lose your pet, your own family ㅠ I can't stand dog owners who don't follow etiquette

5. [+290] She's only apologizing now that it's become the topic of gossip. That's not a genuine apology.

6. [+125] The problem with these celebrities is always their attitudes ㅡㅡ

7. [+64] This enrages me ㅜㅜ pet dogs are akin to my own family!!

8. [+19] I can't even stand to look at her anymore

9. [+38] Wow I normally never comment but people like her will never get it until her own kid is bitten to death by another dog

10. [+31] People always hit you with the "my dog doesn't bite" it pisses me off. Yeah, it doesn't bite YOU maybe ㅜ if a dog has teeth, it's always at risk of biting something ㅡㅡ

-