'Arthdal Chronicles' to return with second season and new cast

Article: "Didn't think we'd see it again" a resurrection after four years

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+201, -19] Season one was so fun so I've been waiting to see when the next season would be out ㅠㅠ a bit disappointing that the lead casts are changing but I'm looking forward to seeing the next season anyway

2. [+122, -5] So the twins Eunsum and Saya and the female lead Tanya are out of the show all at once, what will that do to the story??? You really can't call that the same drama anymore, can you?? I've been holding out for season two but... now I don't feel like it's worth the wait.

3. [+110, -11] The first season was really good... I wish Song Joong Ki just stayed on

4. [+60, -5] In contract for three seasons ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is why you should never sign up for months ahead like gym memberships

5. [+53, -3] Jang Dong Gun, Song Joong Ki, and Kim Jiwon are the main characters of the legend. If two of them are gone, wouldn't that make season two an entirely new story?

6. [+17, -0] Ah what the hell, I've been waiting all this time. What's the point if Song Joong Ki isn't the lead anymore?

7. [+14, -3] I doubt I'd watch if Song Joong Ki isn't in it

8. [+9, -0] Is there a point to the Arthdal without Song Joong Ki?

9. [+7, -1] A chronicle without its main lead? What kind of chronicle is that! I refuse to watch!!

10. [+6, -0] It's no longer the same drama without the two leads Song Joong Ki and Kim Jiwon

11. [+6, -0] They should've kept the leads... I'd rather not watch if they're going to switch it up...

12. [+4, -0] I've been waiting for so long!! but what's the point without Song Joong Ki and Kim Jiwon ㅠ

-