Netizens impressed with hanbok photozone outside of BTS concert


Article: BTS installs 'hanbok experience zone' at concert amidst China's claims that the hanbok is hanfu

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+575] Good job good job 👏👏

2. [+375] Now this is true patriotism

3. [+324] BTS is better than our own government

4. [+131] Never change, keep going just like this!!! I support you, BTS 🥰

5. [+83] As expected of BTS.... 👏👏

6. [+66] I'm so proud that we're a country with an awesome group like BTS!!!

7. [+65] Such a positive influence 💖 I'm so proud of them not for being celebrities or because I'm a fan but just because I'm a fellow Korean... 👏👏

8. [+34] And this is why I haven't been able to leave these 7 men for the past 8 years... love you forever ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+64] Hanboks are pretty but I've also noticed just how pretty and shiny the see through silk clothes that the Chinese wear in their martial arts or royal movies.... Instead of trying to steal what doesn't belong to you, why not try to love what you already own? Why continue to claim the hanbok as yours? ㅠ

10. [+84] As someone who's served in the army, I'm not a BTS fan but I really think it's more beneficial to our country to grant BTS an exemption and allow them to continue promoting our country like this

-