Las Vegas lights up in purple for BTS concert

Article: Las Vegas transforms into 'BORAHAEGAS' for BTS concert

Source: Lady Kyunghyang via Naver

1. [+209, -0] So amazing. I don't think we'll ever see another group like this for at least another 100 years.

2. [+126, -1] I'm here now and saw them just moments ago. The locals kept going "what the..." and telling me how even Hollywood top stars don't get this kind of treatment and that they've never seen something so amazing like this before.

3. [+44, -0] They're so amazing. They're truly doing great things for our country.

4. [+30, -1] I watched video clips and it's really amazing. No wonder so many major cities around the world are asking for BTS concerts. Even Nevada state put up BTS songs on their playlist, and Las Vegas itself has been doing so many BTS specials about 'BTS land' and all. I'm sad to admit this but I wish BTS would only hold concerts overseas now. They get such great treatment only to be ignored in our own country. BTS wanted to hear fan chants so badly and it must make them so happy to see an entire city lit up in purple like this for them. I hope they have all the fun they could ever want there..

5. [+23, -1] Ah~~~ how could something be so cool~~~ true glory to our nation ^^ so proud of them after Kim Yuna~~!!

6. [+13, -0] 100 years? I don't think we could get another boy group like this even in another 1,000 years

7. [+8, -0] I'm more surprised that something so big is considered small time news in our own country

8. [+7, -0] Such an honor to be living in the same generation as them!!!

9. [+5, -0] Legendary!! World class!!!

10. [+4, -0] Our country has earned such honor and prestige thanks to this one group. Such glory to our country!!!

-