BTS open their first Korean concert in 864 days

Article: BTS holds Korean concert after 864 days... 'sweeping show of support'

Source: SBS via Naver

1. [+220, -19] BTS is a national treasure 💜💜

2. [+57, -5] I may not be an Army but I still support BTS 💜💜💜

3. [+22, -4] Yesterday's concert was so amazing~ I'll always support all of you, BTS!!

4. [+25, -8] Loved the red outfits

5. [+14, -2] 💜💜💜

6. [+12, -0] To all of the Armies worldwide who helped shield BTS from the Chinese hate commenters~~ much praise to you all!! I'm not an Army myself but what a great fandom~~

7. [+14, -3] Love the members, love the Armies

8. [+7, -0] Truly amazing ^^ BTS made my heart flutter once again today 🥰💜💜💜

9. [+4, -0] I can't imagine how badly all of the fans must've wanted to shout out with cheers~ Hopefully we can reach a day like that again soon~

10. [+3, -0] BTS 💜 Army, the best

-