Twice fans show concern over Jungyeon's health at LA concert

Video: Rumors of health problems with Twice's Jungyeon at LA concert (fans worried)

Source: TBig News via YouTube

1. [+457] I hope she doesn't feel pressured or the need to overwork herself just for a comeback. I want her to rest as much as she needs and come back when she feels ready.

2. [+99] Her health should always take priority over seeing her fans. At least for the sake of her worried fans, I wish she'd just take a deep break and wait until she feels better to come back. The Twice members and us fans have so much time left to enjoy together!! I'll support you until you feel better! Fighting!!

3. [+81] Whether it's taking a long break or coming back to promote, I want her to do what she wants. Sometimes taking a break can add to the stress one feels in these situations. I just want her to do what she wants to do. Don't feel stressed over anything else.

4. [+55] When you're tired and exhausted, taking a break is the best solution there is. There's nothing that improves by overworking yourself. I hope she takes a deep break, gets better, and comes back feeling better.

5. [+7] Jungyeon's an angel for getting back on stage for her fans but I'm scared this will cause her to halt promos again ㅠ She should really be taking a break and focusing on treating her panic disorder. Find strength and fighting, we'll always be supporting you.

6. [+9] Jungyeon-ah, us fans are so happy to see you ㅠ but I thinkw e all want you to take a longer break.. get your treatment, rest up ㅠㅠ we love you 💚

7. [+19] All Once want is for Jungyeon to be healthy and happy so take a deep break and come back after!

8. [+51] It's been a while since I've been over girl groups but I really have a lot of respect for Jungyeon. What can you say to someone who is so swollen from battling an illness? I can't imagine how upset she must feel. It's amazing that she continues to get back up on stage.

9. [+42] No matter what anyone says, I don't want her to overexert herself. She can see us fans when she feels ready. I'm just concerned that she might overexert herself unnecessarily and cause her condition to become worse.

10. [+11] I know that Twice is an amazing group that's really popular right now, but she probably understands the short life span of idol groups and probably feels a lot of anxiety about not being able to promote at this moment. Maybe that's why she's willing to overexert herself to attend these promos. Instead of forcing her to rest before her next comeback, I just want to show my support for whatever decision she goes with.

-