Male idol turned down by a fan?

Video: Male idol abandoned by pretty fan he was hitting on 

Source: Sojang via YouTube

Video talks about Katalk conversations shared between a fan and Drippin's Minseo where it was quite obvious that he was into her and giving her preferential treatment compared to other fans (standing in front of her camera at events, letting her choose his outfits, opening up to her about how she's helped him feel better about himself). The fan later revealed that she had turned him down when he reached out to her to clear a misunderstanding when she made a vague post about how she thought he was entertaining other fans and he told her that he wasn't, she was the only one he was talking to. The fan put him off for interpreting their relationship to mean more than it was and cut him off.

-

1. [+117] I think the fan went too far with revealing all of this and making a mockery out of him. She obviously had liked him at one point and he was very respectful and considerate of her the whole time... it's really rude of her to turn that around and make fun of him just to brag about how she kicked an idol to the curb. This idol did nothing wrong to her to deserve this...
- [+45] I actually feel so bad for him reading all of his Katalk messages to her, f*ck ㅋㅋㅋ Just thinking of this 20 year old kid being like "I couldn't wear what you chose for me because my company told me to wear something else, I'm sorry. I'm always thankful for you. I did not talk to any other fan. Please read my message"
- [+28] I don't understand what this fan's intentions are, why is she going around bragging about dumping him
- [+17] I don't get what the fan is trying to get across either... she dumped him, just let it be. I'm sure this idol is suffering from a lot of heartache over it.. How lonely he must feel now that it's all out in the open..!!! This idol really did nothing wrong to deserve it... ㅠㅠ

2. [+151] I think Minseo was a bit obsessed with her but it was really cold of the fan to cut him off like that....

3. [+104] He's so innocent and cute ㅋㅋ

4. [+80] I guess idols don't feel cautious about crossing certain lines with fans anymore. Back in my day, even big fansite admins had to go through the company to get into any sort of contact with the idol groups. The most idols ever did for us was upload proof pictures of the gifts we sent them. It's crazy how idols have gotten a lot more personal now. I feel bad because it's clear that he's struggling with something internally but it feels wrong of him to get so personal with a fan like this.

5. [+36] I didn't think it was possible for an idol to fall for a fan like this

6. [+62] This kid is too kind

7. [+78] The fan is really cruel for revealing all of it like this ㅋㅋ

8. [+18] I think it's best for fans and celebrities to remain separate;; it's the cleanest solution. It's not right for celebrities or fans to view each other as potential partners ㅋㅋ I don't think anything good can come out of that

9. [+31] I can't believe we've reached a point of seeing an idol obsessed with a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+29] ㅠㅠ I feel bad for him.. I think he doesn't have anyone else to lean on

11. [+49] I feel bad for him. It's clear that Minseo had genuine feelings for her but she was just playing him, especially with how she revealed all of this in the end..

12. [+29] I feel bad for the idol... you can tell that he's lost a lot of his self-esteem

13. [+19] I guess idols are people too!! I wonder how pretty she is ㅋㅋ

14. [+35] He must be going through it right now... it's always the nice ones who get hurt

15. [+47] I honestly don't think it's a good thing for a celebrity to be this obsessed with a fan though

16. [+121] I think the fan just fell for his looks... and once she started having conversations with him through Katalk, she realized he's not really a match personality-wise and felt bored with him because he's super respectful and kind. Still, as an idol... I feel bad seeing him become so obsessed with a fan only to be tossed aside. 

17. [+23] Is he so innocent? He must've been really lonely.

18. [+3] Bizarre seeing an idol become obsessed with a fan ㅋㅋ

19. [+59] Still... it's both sad and funny that an idol not only kept in contact with a fan but became obsessed with her too

20. [+134] You can tell from the Katalk conversations that he has a low sense of self. He was only born in '02, he's a complete baby.. The fan sounds like she's older than him judging by how she was ordering him around to wear this or that. Feels like she gaslit him in a way, and I feel bad for him...
- [+44] I sense there was gaslighting involved as well. I remember there was another female fanpage admin who would gaslight her favorite group by saying "you guys know you're nothing without me, right?" and would ignore them if they didn't listen to her

-