Lee Do Hyun opens up about being able to proudly talk about his disabled dongsaeng



Article: Lee Do Hyun regrets his immature past of being too embarrassed to reveal his dongsaeng with developmental disabilities "I choke up thinking about them"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+659] I wish you even more success!

2. [+453] I wish him success as an actor~ I will support you 👏👏👏

3. [+212] Do Hyun the God...

4. [+11] Aigoo... such a kind heart~~ He's an actor who I support and wish the best for~~~ 👏👏👏👏👏

5. [+13] There is nothing sick about your dongsaeng!!!! Everyone is special in their own way!! Please feel free to show your dongsaeng off confidently 🥰❤️

6. [+3] Wishing you more and more success 🙏 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

7. [+5] He's so cool ㅠㅠ 👏😍

8. [+3] Wishing him a million CF deals before his army enlistment and a daebak to boot~ ^^

9. [+3] A successful son, a cool brother... what a great actor ^^

10. [+2] Warms my heart how much he thinks of his family

-