Horse killed on set of 'The King of Tears' found to have been a retired race horse

Article: The horse tripped in 'The King of Tears' was a retired race horse who spent its entire life on the track

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,336] Whether it was retired or not, a life is still a precious life, and that's how it should've been treated on the film set... ㅡㅡ

2. [+822] I'm so angry..

3. [+762] I feel so bad ㅠ all it knew was suffering its whole life ㅠ people are the worst ㅠ

4. [+521] And why is the drama not taken off air yet?

5. [+435] A retired race horse... it breaks my heart, I'm even more upset and sorry now...

6. [+367] This was no accident. This was planned and intentional abuse.

7. [+250] So just because it's a retired horse, you think you can just wire it up and trip it on purpose?? I'm so enraged right now

8. [+270] Retired or not, all life is precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. [+220] I can't even swear at the producers because it'd be a waste of my breath.. Why would you ever tie up the legs of a horse in the first place.. what else could this be other than abuse..

10. [+118] A retired race horse... more news about this gets me angrier and angrier. I can't imagine a race horse being told to run with its legs tied to wires. I'm so sorry to the horse.

-