Brazilian VS model Gizele Oliveira proposes to Jimin at BTS concert

Article: Victoria's Secret model Gizele Oliveira shouts marriage proposal at BTS concert "Marry me Jimin"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+183] Get in line, unni

2. [+91] Unni... you're really damn pretty but no... take a number and get in line...

3. [+20] But honestly, if the members are going to get into dating scandals at all, I'd rather it be with super gorgeous beauties like her who are so unrelatable to us. Isn't that better, at least visually?

4. [+2] You can't be like this here ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+5] Don't do that..

6. [+2] No.

7. [+7] Crossing the line

8. Wait, there's a line? ㅋㅋ Wouldn't she all kill all of the fans in line

9. No but for real, get in line

-

Source: Naver

1. [+172, -4] You're going to have to wait a long time in line ㅎㅎ

2. [+160, -20] I'd say yes ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+111, -20] No!!! Jimin belongs to our country~

4. [+56, -3] I can see why ^^

5. [+38, -1] Jimin may not be your traditional handsome face but you're bound to be mesmerized by his performance. You can see why people love him when you hear his voice and see him dance.

6. [+36, -2] No!!! The line is long, and you're probably 19951013th in line

7. [+32, -5] I'm sure you're not the only one wanting to marry him...

8. [+25, -0] Get in line, you're #123456

9. [+21, -3] I don't think I can send our Jimin off to marriage yet.. I just hope he meets someone kind and pretty later on and lives a happy life...

10. [+16, -3] I understand how you feel~!!! but so many Armies will not let Jimin go so easily~

-