Yoon Yeo Jung imparts her wisdom on the hype of Korean content around the world


Article: Yoon Yeo Jung earns a standing ovation "K-Content is trending? We have always created great work"

Source: Insight via Instagram

"This has been a mystifying year. A few weeks ago, an English journalist asked me a question. They asked if I knew the reason why Korean pop art was getting so much spotlight. I answered him confidently, 'We have always created great dramas, movies, and music. The only difference is that the rest of the world is taking notice now.' I ask that my juniors take responsibility for my words. That's all I ask."

-

1. [+230] She is always such an amazing person πŸ‘πŸ‘

2. [+180] She's right, the world is only finding out about it now

3. [+173] Her last statement towards her juniors sounds like not only a word of support but also a word of advice. She's able to express this because she's such a great actress herself.

4. [+55] She owned that speech πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

5. [+57] That's right~ we have always created amazing music, movies, dramas, technology, and food... We have created a strong foundation for ourselves which is why we have been able to climb so high and why the world is taking notice now~~~ and even moreso in the future, I hope πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

6. [+19] She's amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

7. [+11] She is more passionate and young in spirit than anyone, and it shows in her elegant attitude. It's elders like her who are truly role model worthyπŸ™Œ

8. [+9] She is how I want to age... what an amazing person

9. [+12] She's so cool 🀟🏻🀟🏻🀟🏻🀟🏻

10. [+15] Amazing

-