Song Ji Hyo fans are fed up with her stylist, new petition to demand that they resign

 Article: 'Short cut' transformation Song Ji Hyo, fans enraged "We refuse to continue to look on and let this happen"

Source: The Joongang via Naver

1. [+972, -11] She has a pretty face so she's pulled it off to this extent but the hair cut is pretty bad

2. [+435, -55] I mean, she's not an idol, why isn't she allowed to do whatever she wants with her hair? Fans are messed up for starting a petition over this, jeez..

3. [+352, -6] Seems like they just took scissors to her hair. I'm not a fan or anything but I always did think that there was something wrong with Song Ji Hyo's stylist or if she even had one because she was styled so ugly all the time on 'Running Man'

4. [+256, -8] Oof, I thought this was for a new character role or something. Why did they do this to such a pretty actress.

5. [+64, -1] I was quite surprised to see this on TV~ I don't know if the stylist decided this on her own but her hair looks like someone just hacked at it with scissors. It totally hides away her beauty.

6. [+53, -2] This is not the first time this has been brought up. Even on 'Running Man', I always noticed how stylishly Jun So Min was dressed, but in the same episode, Song Ji Hyo would be wearing something that didn't really fit her look. I think fans have had it with this new hair cut on top of all of that.

7. [+47, -1] It may seem like fans are going overboard with the petition but I have to admit that her styling has always been off no matter how pretty she is ㅜㅜ she's always dressed in clothes that make her look top heavy... grandma sweaters, weird jumpsuits. This new haircut is shocking too... out of all the short haircut styles, why this one. Please dress her in more modern looks and fix this hair too. She's someone who is able to shine more than this.

8. [+46, -3] Change her stylist. Always messing up her pretty face.

9. [+34, -1] I really thought this was a one time use wig 

10. [+28, -1] It's so bad to the point where I'm wondering if her stylist is jealous of her beauty and is purposely trying to sabotage her

11. [+26, -2] At this point, it feels like the stylist is purposely doing this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ even Song Ji Hyo's pretty face can't help this hair;;

12. [+23, -2] From what I know of women, they are super careful when it comes to cutting their hair this short! It takes a lot of deliberation and thought, and dozens of decision checks. I don't know that she would do this just because her stylist told her to... I think fans think she has less autonomy than she really does.

-