Lovelyz contracts come to an end, Mijoo transfers to Antenna

Article: Lovelyz's contracts expire as of the 16th, realistically disbanded

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+125] I guess Mijoo's the only one who made it out alive... brutal reality

2. [+28] The members said they weren't disbanded. Their contracts may be over but Lovelyz is still together...!!
- [+2] Yeah no, they're disbanded
- [+3] I know how that feels. I guess all that matters is that they're together in the hearts of fans ㅎㅎ speaking from experience as the fan of a second-generation girl group who's technically disbanded but not really disbanded

3. [+17] Their agency is mid-tier but they used their vocal talents to land concerts and event gigs. Unfortunately, the pandemic made it so that they were out of gigs and Woollim did what Woollim does best... Now that they're out of Woollim, I wish them the best and hope they reunite again.

4. [+3] Everyone keeps saying 'Ah-choo' is the only song they know by them but it's still a feat to have a hit song that widely known at all. They're a worthy group just for that. Good job to all of the members.

5. [+7] I don't know their other songs but 'Ah-choo' was my healing song back in the day

6. [+1] I only know 'Ah-choo'... does that make me an ajusshi

7. [+2] I honestly still don't know why Lovelyz didn't make it bigger~~~ 'Ah-choo' blew up but not Lovelyz. Personal opinion but I preferred Lovelyz's songs to Twice's. And the members were individually quite talented as well!! And yet the two groups went down such different paths... maybe it just came down to difference in having a weaker fandom? or lack of marketing?
- Lovelyz's fandom was pretty infamous for never streaming their songs or buying albums

7. [+2] Lovelyz still had so many good songs though ㅠㅠ...

8. [+2] I don't really know much about them other than 'Ah-choo'

-

Article: Mijoo transfers to 'variety mentor' Yoo Jae Suk's agency Antenna

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+347] Iya~ she's like the adored maknae of the group~ I wish her the best ❤️❤️ do well 😍😍

2. [+234] She's doing so well lately~ which is proof of how hard she's been working! I support you~👏

3. [+181] I hope she continues to reach more success

4. [+47] My favorites Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Mijoo, I wish you all success! ❤️

5. [+39] Must be so nice to be able to say that you're co-workers with Yoo Jae Suk...

-