'Hangout with Yoo' viewers criticize Mijoo's 'sexy dumb' act for upholding gender stereotypes


Article: MBC responds to viewer criticism of finding Mijoo's 'sexy white paper' concept uncomfortable on 'Hangout with Yoo'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,570] Just don't watch if it bothers you

2. [+1,185] Of all the things to find uncomfortable

3. [+853] I think it's funny, why...

4. [+685] Just don't watch if you don't like it, that's always a solution

5. [+402] These are the same type of people who will watch the news and complain that it's boring

6. [+517] Go watch something that makes you feel comfortable then

7. [+396] What ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what's uncomfortable about her ㅋㅋㅋ I like how bright she is all the time

8. [+283] Please just watch variety shows for what they are. I think Mijoo brings a fresh voice to the show.

9. [+72] She's so cute... don't watch if you find it uncomfortable. Aigoo, who are we trying to witch hunt now? 😤

10. [+67] ????? What's so uncomfortable!!! I think she's funny and cute. She's pretty, works hard, is great at a lot of things. She makes me laugh!

11. [+36] I watch solely for Mijoo though ㅋ

12. [+53] I got so mad reading this that I just had to leave a comment but I guess many already think the same ^^ Mijoo-ssi is so positive, I love watching her. Don't mind the complaints and keep going~

-