Goo Hara's art work to be auctioned by her brother for charity

Article: 10 of Goo Hara's art pieces to be auctioned by her brother

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+1,682, -18] Hoping that the money gets put to a good cause

2. [+917, -38] So beautiful and talented, but how unfortunate that she had to meet someone so malicious at such a young age

3. [+688, -306] It's his dongsaeng's work, I'd keep it with me if I were him

4. [+353, -22] May she rest in peace, and I hope that her work gets sold at a good price so that it can be used for a greater cause

5. [+128, -2] And I bet that hairdresser ba$tard is living a good life right now...

6. [+110, -2] I still can't believe it... Goo Hara, Sulli... such bright, innocent kids..

7. [+89, -3] It's being auctioned in Japan because KARA made the most money there and her Japanese fans were the most supportive when Korean sentiment turned against her back during her scandals. Got it?

8. [+58, -4] I bet 9 out of the 10 works will be bought by her Japanese fans. They're very loyal about things like this. I remember when Park Yong Ha passed away before his scheduled concert in Japan, there wasn't one person who canceled their ticket. I'm sure Goo Hara's oppa is paying back the fans for their love for his sister too.

9. [+38, -4] Can't imagine how heartbroken the oppa must be. What a sad situation. All over one bad man... he's not even human. Goo In Ho-ssi, find strength!

10. [+33, -3] Goo Hara's story as a celebrity breaks my heart. Divorced parents, pulled herself up by the bootstraps all alone, finally reached success only to get involved with the wrong man who ruined her image... I really liked how bright and positive she seemed.

11. [+25, -2] Even if the money gets put to good use, I don't know if I'd be able to let go of something my dead dongsaeng touched. I'd want to keep it till death.

12. [+24, -8] Why sell it at all if all of the proceeds aren't being donated?

13. [+17, -4] Why is he selling it, though? Donating only a portion of the proceeds? Don't want the art to go to waste just stored away? ㅋ We all have the same human instinct in the end, it's obvious to see what he's thinking. Well, it's your family so I won't say much more but why donate the proceeds to Japan? ㅋ

14. [+15, -3] It kind of bothers me that he's not revealing what % of the proceeds are being donated...

15. [+14, -2] What if he's hoping that her art hits daebak like Solbi... from her parents to her oppa, her whole family is just out to rip money off of her.. how hard it must've been for her.

-


Source: Naver

1. [+43, -4] The art belongs to him now and he's choosing to sell it. It's none of our business after that. And obviously, he can't donate 100% of the proceeds since the organizations who are helping hold these auctions need to be paid too. Come on, use your brains, people.

2. [+24, -2] He's selling his own family's property to make money in a completely legal way. There's no reason that he has to put it all out for free. You all should be grateful that even a portion is being donated to charity...

3. [+19, -1] Reading stuff like this makes me think of how lonely Hara must've felt when she was alive. All of the family around her are only scheming to make a cent off of her... what a shame...

4. [+32, -24] I could see this as being an innocent act if he was donating 100% of it but only a portion;;;

5. [+2, -0] Then what's happening to the money that isn't being donated? Going to the oppa???

-