Fantagio moves into SM's past office building

Article: Fantagio moves into SM's old company building

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+743] Wow, this is actually confusing and awkward

2. [+479] I forgot that SM moved and I was wondering why they were at SM's office?... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+391] Wow, it's actually driving me crazy how awkward this feels ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+209] I feel like it'd be so awkward if they ever had to do a collab with SM idols and they did their rehearsals at the Fantagio office ㅋㅋ maybe the SM idols can tell Fantagio stories like "hey, there's a ghost behind that couch over there" ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+6] The clash of the metaverses

6. [+2] I can only think of SM when I see that background, though...

7. [+7] Yo.. this is so awkward ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+2] It feels so foreign

9. I can't get used to this

10. This is too awkward ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-