'Squid Game' star Heo Sung Tae reveals he never received any formal training in acting

Article: Ha Sung Tae, "I never learned how to act... I copied what I saw on 'Gag Concert'"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+155] Wow.. he's a prodigy

2. [+109] Wow, so this is what talent looks like

3. [+76] He has a unique face with a strong voice, which I think both really help his acting shine...! I'm sure those two things also limit his range as an actor, but I definitely have a feeling we'll be seeing him for a long time.

4. [+52] His face is definitely not something we see often in the acting world so I think he'll be successful as long as he keeps broadening his boundaries

5. [+31] Why is he so scary when he learned his acting from comedy shows ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+10] This is the kind of talent you're born with... I'm so jealous of people who are born with that kind of otherwordly talent in singing or acting ㅠㅠ.. life must be so fun 

7. [+9] Wishing this hyungnim lots of success!

8. His acting's insane though

9. Amazing to think he's never received any formal training in acting..

10. He's so cool..

-