Jun Ji Hyun and Joo Ji Hoon's 'Jirisan' debuts to underwhelming reviews


Article: 'Beauty Inside' director has harsh words for 'Jirisan' first episode, "The drama made Jun Ji Hyun and Joo Ji Hoon look like they can't act"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+645] I think even Kim Eun Hee is surprised at this point

2. [+599] Wow... I did not think that bad directing could make even great actors look so bad... 

3. [+292] I switched channels while watching, it was honestly so disappointing

4. [+220] I had high expectations after watching the trailer only to be disappointed with this... Impossible CG, a mess of a plot... Way to make a huge flop with a great cast of actors.

5. [+197] There is a serious problem with the directing for such top name actors to look this awkward

6. [+174] I did end up finishing it but I don't think I'll ever watch it again

7. [+131] Uh... terrible CG, distracting background music... I don't know if the acting was that bad but I still enjoyed it...

8. [+45] I thought the same, it was pretty disappointing...

9. [+33] Pretty surprised at how underwhelming it was ㅎ

10. [+23] I think they focused too much on the cinematography;; It ruined the focus on the main plot...

11. [+15] I was shocked at how bad the CG and the song choices were...

12. [+11] I fell asleep while watching it

-