Gong Hy Jin reveals she doesn't gift 'coffee carts' anymore due to the extra waste

Article: "Stressed over pile-up of trash" Gong Hyo Jin hasn't gifted 'coffee carts' in two years to reduce single use trash

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+434] Beautiful of her to think of the environment

2. [+245] I don't buy others coffee either, for the environment

3. [+114] So much single use cups get used just to stock one coffee cart... Her decision is something to learn from 👏❤️

4. [+72] Very cool of her

5. [+21] I try to reuse ziplock bags and reduce single use plastics but maybe she shouldn't involve herself too much if it stresses her out that much...

6. [+17] You wouldn't think it but she has such deep thoughts!

7. [+11] Gong Hyo Jin jjang

8. [+11] I hope more poeople take after her ㅎ

9. [+7] I support you, Gong Hyo Jin-nim 💜

10. [+3] Just serve them in reusable tumblers

11. [+3] I always wondered about all the trash whenever I saw celebrities gifting coffee carts to each other.. I support you 👏👏👏👏👏

12. [+2] We always need to be doing more to protect the environment. Now and forever.

-