Anupam Tripathi of 'Squid Game' fame says he danced all day when he landed the role of 'Ali'

Article: 3.5 million followers on Instagram, Squid Game's Ali - Anupam Tripathi "I danced all day after I landed the role"

Source: Kyunghyang News via Naver

1. [+641, -11] I had a good feeling about his character from the moment he came on screen. He acted out a character that listened to the elders when they tell you to live a life of innocence, but also acted out a character that suffered at the hands of evil and manipulation if you truly do live a life of innocence. 

2. [+203, -5] His acting was very touching

3. [+188, -5] Ali's acting was so good

4. [+99, -3] The look in his eyes in his final moments in the game left an impression on me. It wasn't the fear of death in them but his despair at humanity.

5. [+28, -1] I think him being in the cast helped the show get #1 in India. India very rarely has a foreign movie or drama get #1 in their country.

6. [+20, -0] Hyung@ Where are you? Hyung!! Such a heart breaking scene ㅠ

7. [+13, -0] Congratulations, I hope you become a worldwide actor now~

8. [+9, -0] He left such an impression in the marbles game. He was my saddest elimination. I wish him much success as an actor...

9. [+9, -0] He's a type of actor that you can't help but warm up to. He leaves such a positive impression. I wish him even more success.

10. [+6, -0] Speaks multiple languages and is a graduate of KNUA? It's just daebak for him now.

11. [+6, -0] I can't imagine Ali being played by anyone else...

12. [+6, -0] His acting itself is so good. So talented and I'm glad the opportunity came for him right when it did. I know that he'll be successful from here on out.

-