Ali from the 'Squid Game' is actually a graduate of the KNUA + Filipino actor Christian Lagahit enjoys fame back home for his role in 'Squid Game' [x-post]

Article'Squid Game' Ali is actually a graduate of the Korea National University of the Arts

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+206] His acting's great ㅎㅎ

2. [+123] No wonder... his acting made me sob so hard. He was my tear button... 😭

3. [+174] No wonder. I kept wondering why his acting was so good and why his Korean was so fluent.

4. [+77] His acting was really good! 👏👏 I hope he finds a different type of role than a laborer and flourishes in his career!

5. [+10] I remember seeing him in 'Descendants of the Sun'... or no..?

6. [+1] Ali... really made me feel so sad ㅠㅠ Sangwoo, you fool 🔥

-

ArticleFilipino actor has become a 'national star' in the Philippines for his starring in 'Squid Game'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+363] Remember when we all thought it was amazing that Bae Doona, Lee Byung Hun, or Rain would get to work in Hollywood? I'm sure the Filipinos feel the same way about their star... I'm so proud of him! 👏👏👏👏

2. [+148] Congratulations actor Lagahit ❤️❤️❤️

3. [+79] Positive influence

4. [+40] Congratulations :)

5. [+25] And I hope he continues to find success~ 👏👏👏👏👏

6. [+9] Fighting :)

7. [+5] Working as an actor not in your own country but in a foreign country... amazing!!

8. [+3] I feel like being an extra on this show will have more influence on your career than being a lead in any movie

9. [+2] Please install his profile as an actor on Naver search

10. [+2] I did not know he was Filipino 👏👏👏👏

-