Uhm Tae Woong to end reflective hiatus of 5 years with movie comeback

Article: Uhm Tae Woong to return after 5 years of reflection with a new movie... "First filming this month"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,023] How is he going to act when all I can think about whenever I see his face is pr*stitution?

2. [+662] There are tons and tons of actors out there, why should we have to see him again? Who even wants to see him again?

3. [+314] He should just stick to running a business... If I were him, I'd be too scared to come back in case I taint my nuna's image too..

4. [+207] All things aside, I feel bad for his wife. I can't even imagine how she must've felt on the inside.

5. [+327] Oh, this is the guy who hired pr*stitution while his wife was pregnant at home??

6. [+204] I remember crying along with him when he teared up after his daughter called him 'appa'... but now seeing his face makes me turn cold from head to toe.

7. [+163] Is that why his wife has been slowly coming back on TV? F*ck, we were all fooled

8. [+103] It's not like he killed someone, just let him be. Other celebrities have committed worse crimes and are still on TV.

9. [+80] When I see him on TV, all I will think about is 🔥 pr*stitution 🔥

10. [+75] The man who bought pr*stitutes when he has a wife and kid at home?

11. [+38] Lee Byung Hun is still working so why not him? ã… ã… 

12. [+63] Pr*stitution, drunk driving

-