Netflix's 'Squid Game' debuts at #4 on world chart, #1 viewer rating of original Korean Netflix dramas

Article: Netflix's 'Squid Game' debuts to #4 on Netflix world chart day of release despite polarizing reviews

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+360] It's so damn fun to watch

2. [+243] There are a ton of twists and turns. Moments that make you think 'What about this guy?' or 'Are they really going to die right here?'

3. [+107] It was so boring for me... Everyone's acting is great but the plot's just... not for me

4. [+48] This drama is no joke. There are some episodes that are slightly boring but a lot of tension from beginning to end.

5. [+21] I'm watching now and it's so good 😍

6. [+14] I started getting bored towards the middle and watched it at 1.5 speed ㅋㅋ It's a bitter show ㅠㅠ I had a hunch about the leader once I heard his voice ㅋㅋ

7. [+3] I watched everything at once and;; it's such a thriller ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-